PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS AWFUL COMPANY!They should be ashamed to call themselves a business!!

They are honestly the worst company I have ever had to deal with! I ordered 3 bundles of hair which arrived OVER 1 MONTH LATER.. I did not receive an apology, nothing.. I had to cancel and re-arrange endless hair dresser appointments!!

When the hair finally arrived there was a bundle MISSING!! How hard can it be to get these simple things right!!!? After lots of chasing from my end and them ignoring countless amounts of messages, they finally told me the missing bundle would be sent out within 3 days... now, 1 MONTH LATER - I have still not received the hair!!!

I've contacted them again, this time no response... please do not order.. - THEY IGNORE YOUR EMAILS, EVEN WHEN BEING POLITE! - THEY GET ORDERS WRONG!!

- LIE ABOUT DELIVERY TIMES!! - DON'T REFUND THEIR CUSTOMERS!!! Please do not waste your time!

The bloggers wearing their hair have been sent this for FREE in exchange for advertising.They are paid for this advertising so please don't be fooled!

Review about: Bleuribbon Peruvian Hair Extension.

I didn't like: Customer service, Waiting 6 weeks for shipping, Getting my order wrong, Not receiving a refund after hair had been posted back.