Bleuribbon hair markets themselves as a premium company that puts the customer first and which sells luxury hair. As for the quality of the hair- I cannot judge.

The customer service agents assured me I would receive the hair within a week of purchase. 9 days on and no update of shipping progress. When I email/ call the number provided by this company, no answer. I use the online chat to ask about the status of my order and they reply, "don't worry, everything is in place" with NO EVIDENCE.

Do they think their customers are ***? Never have I heard of a company that treats its customers this way. After chatting to an agent online and telling them I was disappointed with their service, they log off chat. As I will probably not receive my hair by desired date, going to have to go to my local afro hair shop to buy some hair.

Absolutely disgusting treatment from Bleu Ribbon Hair. I recommend everyone to stick to more credible online hair companies.

As another pissed consumer said, Bleu Ribbon are CROOKS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Kuk07 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and waiting 3wks-month for shipping. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bleuribbon shipping service. Bleuribbon needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bleuribbon shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bleuribbon.

Comments