filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Exactly agree with these complaints! I used to order back in 2014/2015 no problem and top quality hair and I mean gorgeous and it came within days! This past year first delay was about 4 weeks, but the hair is so good so I said it is worth the wait just like everybody...
#1419376

Bleuribbon - Shocking delivery time

Waited over a month for the hair, did not get satisfactory replies via email, so I had to massage on Instagram. They dont provide tracking numbers. Ridiculous rude customer service. When the hair finally arrived it was OK nothing special at all. They need to sort out delivery and their poor customer service.
1.7
#1419222
Reply to reviews
The best salon I have been to hands down and I have been to several . My stylist was very nice to me and made me feel comfortable compared to other salons I have been to. I purchased the frontal wig in a deep wave and I can tell this will last me a long time I my...

Hi I just wanted to know where they worth the money and are they legit good I’ve booked an appointment with them and I just want to make sure that they are really good

4.8

Bleuribbon - Theives

Ive ordered hair from them on 2 previous occasions and all was well great quality hair however 6 months ago I ordered hair (spent £300) and they didnt send my hair, they replied to the 1st email saying hair was on way, then nothing. I posted on their instagram asking for my hair, they said on way, then they blocked me

Bleuribbon - Pretty sad

I ordered hair in the beginning of July and after a month of waiting I decided to contact them via email and istagram. I never got my hair or a response. Luckily I went through PayPal so I was able to get my money back. It’s sad because I’ve gotten hair from them before and it was great hair. Not sure what has changed.

Bleuribbon - Rubbish

Bought hair from this mickymouse organisation and they sent me a mail saying their was an issue with their online banking system and they would need to refund me and I would need to pay via PayPal sent them multiple emails and had no response these guys are con artists don’t buy from them
Show

Bleuribbon - Wrong produce delivered and ignored all my emails!

I ordered three hair bundles in natural brown, I received two in Black one in brown. I emailed ten times, contacted them on Instagram and have had no response. I’ve been commenting on their Instagram posts about how upset I was and they eventually blocked me. It’s frustrating as I spent a lot of money on this. I’m looking to take some form of legal action against them.
2.3

Bleuribbon - No order received after 1 month

It’s so annoying that I’ll spend about £800 on a product and after one month I don’t have tracking details or even the product itself. It’s also a big shame that I haven’t gotten any reply after several emails sent to the sales team. My friends warned me about this but my God this is soo disgusting and rude.
1.2

Bleuribbon - 3 years and no change in quality

Hair was ok was not sure but it definitely got better with age. I am now had my hair for 3 years and styled, headed and dyed it a lot.
4.5

Bleuribbon - Love from Germany

Excuse my English but I ordered from Germany and received my hair within a week feels amazing and thank Sandra lambeck for promoting on her Instagram. I was not sure as I don’t really order online. My package was clean and answer all my questions as very scared. Quality is good hardly shedding and curls hold well I come back for sure as I used to have bad experience from local beauty shops never again as confidence for me has high now. Thank you thank you thank you
4.3